Lighten up classic Alfredo with this easy Chicken Spinach Alfredo pasta recipe from Chef Kim Dixon of 5 Hearts Catering… Ready in just 45 minutes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Chicken and Spinach Alfredo
- 2 whole chicken skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Fresh baby spinach
- Pasta of choice
- 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce
- Clean and slice chicken breasts into thin strips. Drain completely.
- Marinate chicken in 1 cup of olive oil, (season to taste) garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper – mix vigorously.
- Heat sauce pan on medium heat, grill chicken, and let cool.
- Boil pasta and let cool.
- Again using your sauce pan on medium heat, sauté spinach in 1 table spoon of. butter and let cool.
- In a large tray, mix the Alfredo sauce, chicken and pasta, top with sprinkled parsley. (Parmesan cheese optional)
Summer Cold Drinks
Homemade Peach Lemonade with Ice Cubes, and Mint
Peach Lemonade is a healthy and refreshing drink for the summers. It combines the nutritional value of Peaches with unbeatable refreshment derived from an ice cold Lemonade. Peach Lemonade is easy to make and can be made in a flash.
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3 Fresh Ripe Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves, loosely packed
- 5 Cups Water
- Wash and dice the peaches into small cubes and add them to a pan.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar to the diced peaches.
- Add 1 cup water to the pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add chopped Mint leaves to the pan. Add Mint leaves are optional but it does give a nice refreshing taste to the lemonade.
- Cook the peaches in the water until they become soft.
- Mash the peaches to a fine pulp using a masher.
- Add cold water to the mixture.
- To serve add the mixture to glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with peach & lemon slice and mint leaves.